Sunday, July 24, 2011

7.23.11


Despite rumors of lurking hammerheads, we forged our way across the sea to the elusive Chinaman's Hat, a little offshore island down the road. We've driven past it so many times it was great to finally take in the views from the top. It's about a 20 minute walk along the reef, then, depending on your rock climbing skills, about 15 minutes to scale your way to the summit (we brought Kelly with us so it took about an hour). We triple-bagged our camera in ziplocks and held it above our heads the whole way over (I knew we should have gone with waterproof), but the view was worth capturing.


5 comments:

Kelly g. said...

You didnt. I have rocks.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun... So you paddled over to the island?

Jared, Sydnee Likes your hair... I know shes kinda creepy

katrina said...

that kissing picture is the second sexiest thing i have ever seen. the first would have to be cait's bod. seriously though.

looks pretty fantastic. and brooke's comment cracks me up. i take it sydnee is still trying to move in on jared? hahaha

Janel said...

so fun!! i wanna do that next time! @ Katrina--you haven't heard? Syd is madly in love w/ Jared...she has told me that she has a possible future with him if Cait and him were to get divorced!! seriously, she said that to me!

Pike's Place said...

I was just looking at Carly's blog and then saw a link for yours! I miss you and that beautiful island! How is everything? you need to get on facebook btw. AND i heard that maybe you are prego??? is this rumor true? if so I am so EXCITED for you.

Are you still working with Heno?

text me your number cuz i lost my phone so i dont have yours any more.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed